Friday, May 20, 2005

Saddam Unveiled

Okay, I'm not outraged anymore. From FOX News some news rags printed photos of Saddam in his jockeys while being examined by a medic. Some people are upset; some don't care.

I've become the latter. Yeah, I know, it might make Arabs more mad. Yeah, it might be a violation of the Geneva Convention. Slap the culprit's hands. But I'm getting to the point where I don't give a rat's ass what the lefty news rags are printing. We're not even sure if they're real photos. For all we know, they could be Saddam's head superimposed over Howard Dean's body. Oh wait, that's a braying jackass's head on Howie's body.

After reporting the alleged Koran flushing story, what else is there to do? How mad can the Muslims get? They're already trying to use nukes, they flew planes into buildings, they've cut off people's heads... Doesn't matter what we do now.

It would have been more interesting if they were photos of Saddam dancing the Dance of the Seven Veils. What I would have really liked is to see a picture of Saddam in his jockeys getting his HEAD flushed down the toilet. Now that's a picture worth a thousand words.